Terms, Privacy & Cookies
Upon visiting our website you are required to accept the terms and conditions listed below in return for receiving information about our company, services and any other business information supplied.
Conditions of Use
- No liability is accepted for third party websites linked to or from or accessible through www.webdezign.co.uk, nor do we approve or endorse the contents of any such sites.
- The entire contents of www.webdezign.co.uk are copyright with all rights reserved and remain our property.
- In the event of a dispute arising from the use or contents of www.webdezign.co.uk, we Active Webdezign Limited and you the user, agree to exclusively accept the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Information supplied in our web pages has been prepared with care and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, this information being honest, decent and legal from the date of creation.
- You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our web pages for personal or private use is done so entirely at your own risk and that you accept responsibility for any damage to hardware or software or data loss even if we are aware of the possibilities of such damage.
- Information supplied on our web pages is for guidance only and does not in any part form a contract and may be subject to change without notice. Reasonable effort is made to ensure we provide accurate and current information on our web pages. We are not liable for any incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect loses or damages from the use or misuse or inability to use, including omissions and misrepresentations and any errors on our web pages.
- You may download or print selections of this web site if only used for your personal information and not for reproduction. Except where stated the text, graphics and information of the web site are the copyright of Active Webdezign Limited. Copying and storage of this web site for permanent use or incorporation and reproduction whether for new media or paper use is strictly prohibited.
- A copy of our standard terms & conditions can be supplied on request.
Registered in England. Registered Office: 156A Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 0AX
Studio 4a Sussex Ring London N12 7HY
Reg No .4114448 – VAT No. 853336914
We are committed to protecting your Privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the latest GDPR law 2018).
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the opportunity to refuse any marketing e-mail from us or from a 3rd party in the future.
You can check the information we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies, we will amend/delete them as appropriate.
The personal information we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and UK law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEC (European Economic Area), we will obtain your permission first.
If you have any questions/comments about Privacy, you should e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. A list of all the cookies used on this website by category is set out below. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages.
These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Category 2: performance cookies
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.